At Ray White Commercial NSW we have implemented systems and procedures to ensure that our clients are serviced with a significant difference to the traditional functions of property management. We aim to exceed your expectations with expert client service through our highly skilled and equipped property management team. We believe that in order to achieve this, we need to build the relationship with our clients through forming a foundation of honesty, trust and transparency.
We understand and recognise the need for a strict commercial focus, and how being proactive can drive your asset to reach its maximum investment potential, whilst providing sound advice on any building improvements. In order to achieve this, we believe that continuous staff training allows us to monitor and implement improvements or changes to both the Retail Tenancy Act and The Property Stock & Business Act. This ensures that our clients are adhering to the rules and regulations governing investment properties.
A brief outline of our Asset Management Services are as follows:
- Establish tenant relationships and build rapport
- Attend to all tenant queries in a timely manner and make sound recommendations to the client
- Prepare and maintain a detailed tenancy schedule
- Provide detailed monthly property and financial reports
- Oversee and arrange where required all repairs and maintenance
- Arrange inspection of the asset to address any operational aspects which require attention or maintenance to the property.
- Govern all leases to ensure Lessee compliance with essential terms
- Negotiating and ensuring all annual rental reviews are completed in accordance with the lease
- Recommendations provided to the client from time to time on lease renewals, rent reviews, lessee assignments/subletting or new leases
- Liaise with client’s legal representative on relevant lease clauses along with instructing the representative to prepare property leases as required.
- Ensuring all essential services such as fire safety requirements are met and maintained
- Lodging insurance claims when required and pursuing the claim until completion
- Ensuring the clients asset meets statutory requirements
- Preparing and implementing outgoing budgets, reconciling them every financial year
- Administer and collection of charges in accordance with the lease requirements
- Payment of any rates and invoices through the rents on behalf of the client, whilst ensuring surplus funds are transferred to the client at the end of the month
Our direct management team representative is a highly skilled property professional who offers a wealth of knowledge and is a leader in the commercial management sector.