BP^ SERVICE STATION LEASED INVESTMENT
- Building: 2,790m²
Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to offer 73-75 Buladelah Way, Bulahdelah for sale.
The property consists of a self-serve service station facility, convenience store and a seated Cafe/Take away food bar with seating available for up to 30 patrons. The restaurant serves meals in house, as well as take-away foods. The property was constructed in the mid 1980's and was formally a part of the Mobil Oil chain of Service Stations and Fast Food outlets. It remained a Mobil branded outlet until 2015, where upon the local BP distribution company, Lowes Petroleum took over the supply to the site and redecorated the outlet in BP colours as well as installing an illuminated BP Prime sign.
Key highlights include:
- Secure lease to experienced Service Station operators, Gopel Energy
- 10 year lease, expiring 29 March 2027
- Four Options of Five (5) years each
- Net rent: $250,000* + GST p.a
- Tenant pays all outgoings
- BP Service Station^, convenience store with restaurant
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive agents:
Ray White Commercial NSW
M 0408 488 655
Northaime Consulting & Business Brokers
M 0412 632 914